Do you love creating interesting, unique, lead-generating content for social media marketing campaigns? Do you love diving into creating a big-picture marketing strategy? We are looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist to join our growing team!
This is a part-time contract position with the potential to grow into full-time. While this comes with a fully flexible schedule, you would be expected to be available during weekday agency hours.
The Social Media Strategist role requires an efficient, driven, and organized individual with excellent multitasking skills to handle numerous marketing projects for a variety of clients, ensuring they are completed accurately and on time.
- Social Media Marketing
- Create rock star social media strategies for a variety of client types
- In-the-know on the latest and greatest with Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (and more!)
- Create custom graphics, videos, and gifs using Canva or Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong writing skills are a must!
- Marketing support:
- Create custom email marketing campaigns
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Email marketing reports
- Weekly and monthly marketing reports
- Simple WordPress updates
- Project support:
- Managing project assignments and deadlines
- Coordinate internal resources and contractor projects
- Assist in developing project plans
- Data input and analysis
- Proven work experience in a marketing role
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to both take initiative and work independently when needed, and to work collaboratively on a team
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
Cover letter and resume required for consideration.