Do you love creating unique lead-generating content for social media & email marketing campaigns? Are you obsessed with helping clients grow their businesses? You might be the perfect fit to join our growing team!
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist to fill a part-time contract position. While this comes with a flexible schedule, you would be expected to be available during weekday agency hours.
This role requires an efficient, driven, and organized individual with excellent multitasking skills to handle numerous marketing projects for a variety of clients, ensuring they are completed accurately and on time.
Social Media Marketing Tasks
- Create rock star social media strategies for a variety of client types
- In-the-know on the latest and greatest with Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (and more!)
- Create custom graphics, videos, and gifs using Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong writing skills are a must!
Email Marketing + Support Tasks
- Create custom engaging email marketing campaigns
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create regular email marketing reports
- Issue weekly and monthly marketing reports
- Ability to create simple WordPress updates
Project Support Tasks
- Managing project assignments and deadlines
- Coordinate internal resources and contractor projects
- Assist in developing project plans
- Data input and analysis
Additional Job Requirements
- Proven work experience in a marketing role
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to both take initiative and work independently when needed, and to work collaboratively on a team
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
Cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.