Do you love creating interesting, unique, lead-generating content for social media and email marketing campaigns? Do you love diving into creating a big-picture marketing strategy? We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team!
This is a part-time contract position with the potential to grow into full-time. While this comes with a fully flexible schedule, you would be expected to be available during weekday agency hours.
The Marketing Coordinator role requires an efficient, driven, and organized individual with excellent multitasking skills to handle numerous marketing projects for a variety of clients, ensuring they are completed accurately and on time.
- Marketing support:
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Email marketing reports
- Weekly and monthly marketing reports
- Simple WordPress updates
- Project support:
- Managing project assignments and deadlines
- Coordinate internal resources and contractor projects
- Assist in developing project plans
- Data input and analysis
- Administrative support:
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Prepare client proposals and contracts
- Track leads and new client projects in company pipeline
- Provide operations support as needed
- Proven work experience in a marketing role
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to both take initiative and work independently when needed, and to work collaboratively on a team
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
Cover letter and resume required for consideration.