The days networking at big events may eventually come back — slowly and with some shifts. But it’s not happening tomorrow.
We’ve all learned over the last nearly two years, that our virtual relationship-building skills are more important than ever. Much of our world will remain digital or hybrid even after the pandemic is over. So before we try to rush back to whatever our old normal looked like, let’s talk about our new HYBRID normal.
View our Free Virtual Training Now!
Hybrid is here to stay! And it’s changing the way we network.
If you’re planning an event in 2022 and wondering whether it should be virtual or in-person, the answer is yes. To both! Especially for large-scale events, the trend leans strongly into hybrid events.
- Hybrid is adaptive and flexible
- More workers are staying remote — and expect virtual or hybrid!
- Why? In addition to safety concerns, hybrid events offer increased inclusivity, accessibility, expanded outreach, selection of speakers, and return on investment.
So let’s peel that back a bit… Before we talk about HOW to network, we have to touch on WHAT has shifted. We know the WHY — safety, convenience, changes in lifestyle.
5 Truths: Pandemic Changes in the Hybrid World
- Marketing begins with knowing your client persona – have you thought about your ideal client’s preferences?
- You are competing with the last best client experience – every interaction needs to be great.
- Clients expect you to have exactly what they want. Personalization is an expectation now.
- Courting clients is like online dating – they can just keep swiping if you aren’t what they want.
- Relationships are everything.
So the question becomes, how do we do all of this? What are the tactics that work?
In this webinar, we walk you through how to:
- Start by Creating an Intentional List
- Use LinkedIn to Connect to New People
- Switch Between Video and In-Person Meetings
- Create Engagement in Virtual Events
- Find a New Way To Connect
- Plus, we’ll share 3 immediate things you can do to move forward with a practical action plan.
Now that you know how to be a hybrid networking expert, go network with confidence! And if you’re still not sure or you want a little support, the experts at mConnexions are here to help.
About the Presenters:
, Principal Strategist Julie Holton has more than 15 years of media and marketing experience. As an entrepreneur, Julie understands the day-to-day work that it takes to run a business. As a marketer, she has the expertise to show you how to make strategic decisions about where to spend your time, budget, and resources to generate new business. As a partner and consultant, Julie leads training sessions tailor-made to fit unique business goals and marketing needs.
, Sales Coach + Strategist Audrea Fink has nearly a decade of experience working directly with business leaders in sales, business development coaching, training, operations, and sales enablement. She offers strategic guidance backed by first-hand experience in technical sales, legal business development, and the creation and implementation of innovative legal services as products.