But how does a company create a positive culture?
By taking thoughtful, purposeful action, you can create meaningful change within the structure of an organization. Today I’m going to share six of my favorite tips to help you create a thriving culture.
- Determine your company’s mission and core values, and share them company-wide.
- Encourage your leaders to model the values, engaging with employees through meaningful and respectful interactions.
- When hiring, keep in mind that a diverse employee population leads to greater insight, innovation, and creativity.
- Make sure your policies, values, and behaviors reflect a welcoming and inclusive culture.
- Create an environment where people enjoy working, feel safe, and feel inspired.
- Believe that your employees are your greatest asset, and be sure to communicate your appreciation and gratitude.
You can create big, positive changes in your company culture by starting with these tips. Shifting culture can take time, but studies show it is well worth the effort. Read more on these six tips in our recent blog.
The mConnexions Marketing Minute is a weekly podcast offering marketing insights from the team at mConnexions. Click here to listen to more episodes. Have a topic you’d like to request? Let us know!
LATEST BLOGS & RESOURCES
The Basics of AI: ChatGPT & Productivity
We know that the world moves FAST for small businesses - as a small business ourselves, we get it! It [...]
Artificial Intelligence For Small Businesses
Artificial intelligence is changing the game for businesses - but do you truly know what it is and how it [...]
How Earned Media Can Transform Your Public Persona
If you could change your public image and how your clients, customers, and the community see you – would you? [...]
Top Digital Marketing Trends for 2023
We're excited to share all these trends We're here to help you with these trends We know you'll love all [...]